Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

max indelicato:17 Distributed Systems and Web Scalability Resources

Well, scaling an application in my opinion, i like doing the dishes after a really big dinner, nobody wants to do it, but you have to.
Just leaving it there will only make the process of cleaning and washing the dishes worst, and might add some more problems on the way.
Max Indelicato stats in his blog a list of 17 Distributed Systems and Web Scalability Resources which makes it easier to understand and to implement a proper application scaling policy, and on time.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Blog Archive

    Labels