Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Deploying Ruby on Rails on EC2 - Deploying Oracle

Well, generally i use Oracle for my large scale applications.
Some people might say that it's not too-competible with Rails, but using the oracle_enhanced_adapter didn't pop up any special issues (it even supports Oracle's bind variables technique).
The Oracle Cloud Deployment tutorials on Oracle's website contains explanations, PDFs, tutorials and demos on how and when to deploy Oracle DB in the cloud.
Extra guides include backup and recovery practices.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Blog Archive

    Labels