Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Blog future plans

I have been trying for quiet a long time to get a move on Mephisto as my blog and to my own domain and get out of blogger for good.
Well, i finally bought eizesus.com which was supposed to host this blog and another blog in Hebrew dedicated to bring Rails to Israeli programmers (as well as a forum system).

So meantime, until i do the move and move the new blog and forum into production iv'e moved this blog to a subdomain at http://blog.eizesus.com, the old blogger url is still available but i suggest you update your bookmarks so later on there won't be any problem when i will drop the Blogger account at all.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Blog Archive

    Labels