Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

David Walsh: The most preferred Javascript Framework

David Walsh, one of my favorite RSS destinations, posted a poll a while ago in order to get a quick look over the preferred javascript framework in use these days.
Well the winner is JQuery, but not in a too wide margin from MooTools at the back, at least not as i thought it would be.
I personally voted for JQuery at that time, but since i switch frameworks depanding on the project nesecities, i think my vote is divided equally by MooTools and JQuery. Dojo was well at the back with only 2 (!!) votes and a close to 0% of vote share, kind of a surprise to me, i was really impressed by Dojo and was considering using it, or at least benchin' it out a little bit.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Blog Archive

    Labels