Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Rails 2.2: Quick Feature list

Rails 2.2 was just released, and ryan strieks again with a great post.

let’s take a peek at some of the major new features (as determined by yours truly – feel free to pipe up with features that I’ve missed).

Rails 2.2.2 requires rubygems v 1.3.1, so before you upgrade make sure to do a sudo gem update --system.

Rails 2.2 Features

i am personnalt still on 2.1, and i don't think i will upgrade at this moment, but some features look very-needed in fact.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels