Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Rails as a default language?

I got first acquainted to Ruby on Rails back just after I resigned from the Israel Army, I was writing fully functional web applications way before, and even managed to hold on to a startup project in Israel named ‘DealCenter.co.il’ which was later sold.
After working years with ASP, PHP and even simple HTML programming, coming across Ruby, and Rails specific changed the entire work habits and regulations that I had. ROR had pushed me forward into the great world of Web 2.0 Application, usability and the most important.... It’s fun to work with.
Some might say, that Java is better, that Rails is slower than most of it’s competitors and that it is very though to optimize, I find it rather not accurate after using Rails in 2 major projects that I am in right now and realizing, that there is no limit.
I have managed to find a solution to every problem that occurred my way in these projects, usually with 1-3 Google searches (thank you great community!!!) and in the millions of books and screen casts out there.

I think Rails might be the one I’ll keep. I suggest you guys too.

Elad Meidar, Marketing
elad@indomite.com
http://www.indomite.com/blog


0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels