Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Update: Rails 2.1 globalize plugin - Fix

I am using globalize since ever, I always prefered it over gettext or what ever taylor made i18n solution out there.
It seems to be that there is a problem with the action method of date_select, or if to be more specific, the month_select helper produces a "wrong number of arguments" exception... I droped the usage of the globalize plugin for meantime... But I am really looking forward for a real solution... Anyone?

Update
i found a post a about a Rails 2.1 compliant Globalize plugin release. it is currently working for me with no special problems.

Installation:


script/plugin install git://github.com/heythisisnate/globalize.git

2 comments:

  Raymond Neuville

October 15, 2008 at 6:28 AM

Rails 2.1 Error with Streamlined Plugin.

Yep,
I also have an error on upgrade to Rails2.1 with Streamlined Plugin.

Arguement Error: wrong number of arguments (3 for2)

Seems to be related to date_select.

Ray

  Elad Meidar

October 15, 2008 at 10:45 AM

Yap, i haven't found any real solution for this now... it's a shame that there isn't any 2.1 ready globalize plugin, or even a patch.

keep me posted if you find a solution


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels