Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Working with Rails mixup

Uhhh, what can i say..... i am stupid.


i tried to access my account at workingwithrails.com and i forgot my password.
PAUSE
Now i will explain what happend as simple as possible (for you all to laugh at me real good).

Smart:
"oh goodddie, a reset password page!".
very very VERY stupid:
"mmm, i need to fill in the email i registered with, oh it's .. good, it sent me the new details"
after 5 seconds when i realized that i can't read messages from that box.
"oh men!!!!!"

Short and less annoying version for what i did:
Gone to the reset password, reseted password and sent the new details to an email account that i don't own anymore and belongs actually to one of my ex-employers.


damn,
hope to get my account back with the help of WWR support.
and i don't even remember why i wanted to login in the first place :)


0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels