Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Unveiling the new startup

I am currently up to an exciting new skeem, me and some of my fellow programmers are working for some quiet time on an amazing, innovative music related startup.

What is it about?


Sorry, can't tell ya yet, hold on and don't be so indomite. :)

What am i doing there?


I am 99.5% responsible for the server side (yap, Ruby on Rails!),what seems to be emerging as my finest work. Barak Edry which helped my on Pdfetch.com and worked with me on Creopolis is busy working on the GUI for both the client and the server (yaii, no views for me... i think) and since Ohad Asulin is our Oracle-ninja-C++-shark and therefore too busy to help me on Rails, i was left responsible for the server side. no sweat :)

OK, but you didn't tell us nothing yet


Right, and i am not going to... just wait and see.

When?!


Soon, every on who is playing on ANY kind of instrument, please e-mail me and you'll be notified as sooooooooonn as the public beta goes out.

more on the secret-amazing-startup to come.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels