Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

why i hate Adsense

As it should be clear already, i am the owner of Pdfetch.com. just until the recent facelift, i used Google's Adsense as my ad operator.

and i did an honest mistake.

i copy-pasted a snippet right above the adsense script, which contained the words "click here".

Google didn't like it so much, and sent me an email which says that i violated the usage terms of Adsense by forcing users to click on ads and they will block my site from using Adsense if i will not remove this phrase in 3 days.

WHHHATTT?

lucky me, i saw this message 2 days after my ultimatum was over (they give you 3 days to complay.... mmmm... some counter-terrorist are consulting Google? :) ). anyway by the time i saw this message and begged them to let me remove this error and get back my ads and explaining them what really happaned,
they replied by saying that the will not allow my to use it anymore on Pdfetch.com

real thanks.

that's why i like amazon now :)

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels