Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

FireFox blogging extention: ScribeFire

For a while iv'e been trying to find a better way to post my blog posts, other than simply go into the Blogger Dashboard.
Iv'e tried several Mac clients (MarsEdit, Ecto) and none of them succeeded in working with my blog (probably a template issue, not resolved yet).
A few days ago i came across this Blogging firefox extention called ScribeFire, which appears to be the ultimate solution.
ScribeFire supports multiple blog platforms, HTML editing and even an embedded ads service (didn't try it though).

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels