Hi, this blog is no longer maintained, my new blog is here

Ruby On Rails and a Conning Israeli entrepreneur

Indomite.com Development Blog

As i previously mentioned, i am working on a start-up related to music.
Well, the time for a private beta has come and we collected a bunch of musicians that we know to start using the desktop application (and the web application as well of course).

Currently we do not accept any more new users, but if you are interested (further reading on the Indomite development blog) in getting a user to this amazing musician community, drop me a line in the comments.

0 comments:


The Web Ask eizesus.com

Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Twiters Around

    About Me

    My photo
    I am a web developer for more than 9 years, managed, cried, coded, designed and made money in this industry. now trying to do it again.

    Labels